Post Holdings Executive Assistant in Dallas, Texas
In 2014, Post Holdings Inc., acquired Dymatize Enterprises, LLC. to support a portfolio management strategy of building a powerful, leading Active Nutrition Group. The Post Holdings Active Nutrition Group includes The Premier Nutrition Company (PNC) and Power Bar (PB), as well as Dymatize Enterprise, Inc. This collective group of brands positions Post Holdings as an industry leader wherever Sports Nutrition products are sold. And while PNC and PB are distributed through mass-market channels, Dymatize remains true to the Sports Nutrition Specialty Channel. Sold in over 50 countries, Dymatize is committed to supplementation for serious athletes by providing best-in-industry, elite sports nutrition supplements to sport nutrition specialty retailers and e-commerce partners.
Dymatize is a leading, global brand, known for it’s exceptional protein portfolio, which consists of ISO100, Elite 100% Whey, Elite Casein, other Elite protein blends, and Super Mass Gainer. These products are highly technical whey protein formulations developed by in-house sports nutrition and food scientists. In-house product development ensures Dymatize produces the best-tasting, most efficacious products available. While there are many competitive whey protein isolates and blends on the market, few meet the exceptional taste and flavor variety of Dymatize brands. In order to support athletes’ non-protein nutritional needs, Dymatize markets other sports nutrition supplements, such as Amino Pro, BCAAs, Glutamine, Creatine, GABA and more.
All Dymatize products are produced by a network of carefully vetted and chosen co-manufacturers, all of whom meet the most rigorous of Quality Control testing. Dymatize products are manufactured in plants certified by NSF for GMP and Informed-choice certified ensuring products are free of all banned substances. The Dymatize Protein Ethics is a direct expression of Dymatize’s insistence on truth in packaging with formulations that are based on integrity and transparency. Look for the Dymatize Protein Ethics to begin appearing on tubs of protein products late Summer 2016 with new, rebranded packaging.
In today’s world of sports nutrition, it is verified quality, formulations grounded in real science, and proven performance that is foundational to Dymatize’s commitment to protecting and honoring all athletes.
Are you Dymatized?
Dymatize is a subsidiary of Post Holdings Inc., a consumer goods company currently operating in the center-of-the-store, active nutrition and private label food categories.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Coordinate with the General Manager; assisting in complex assignments and ensuring all deadlines and deliverables are met
• Manage calendar and prioritize inquiries and requests, resolve scheduling conflicts, schedule internal and external meetings
• Coordinate administrative aspects for leadership including phone calls, emails, sorting and distributing mail and disseminating organization announcements
• Coordinate and manage travel arrangements, hotel reservations, meeting spaces, etc. for leadership and company visitors
• Support meetings including ordering lunch, booking conference rooms, etc.
• Prepare presentations for meetings using Microsoft Office, Excel and/or PowerPoint
• Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
• Reconcile and submit expense reports/invoices for Leadership team
• Maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems
• Support staff in assigned project based work
• Manage time effectively to meet and exceed deadlines to ensure availability for additional projects
• Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels
• Coordinate with broader Dymatize team to facilitate requests from Executive team
• Perform in other functions as needed by Leadership team
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Superior verbal and written communication skills, including strong grammar, spelling, proofreading, etc.
· Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel PowerPoint
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to build and manage relationships with all staff
· Deadline driven attitude with strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to multitask
· Ability to create effective tracking and management systems to follow up and carry tasks through to successful completing
· Able to work well under pressure and exercise sound judgment and discretion
· Must show initiative and work with minimal guidance, demonstrate versatility and ability to rapidly adjust to fit the needs of the situation
· Must maintain strict confidentiality and demonstrate discretion in communication with others
Bachelor’s degree and 5 years senior level administration role preferred; degree and experience requirement may be substituted with an equivalent combination of skills and related experience.
TRAINING REQUIREMENTS (Licenses, programs/certificates)
KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS (Software programs, equipment, etc.)
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.