AT&T Lead Product Marketing Mgr in Dallas, Texas
AT&T Lead Product Marketing Manager is a seasoned professional skilled in developing and implementing portfolio strategy for highly complex products and services. As a seasoned marketing professional, the AT&T Lead Product Marketing Manager understands the dynamics of the industry, new and emerging products technologies and or applications, has a thorough understanding of AT&T customers needs and ensures the development of a compelling strategy inclusive of customer experience; driving results and portfolio accountability.
Roles and responsibilities of the Lead Product Marketing Manager include but is not limited to the following:
· Responsible for the success of a product or group of products through development and execution of comprehensive strategy and marketing plans including new and emerging products, technologies and/or applications.
· Conduct multi-year product planning to determine portfolio decisions, ensure consistency with overall marketing and corporate strategy, and achieve portfolio performance, revenue, market share/penetration, and profitability objectives
· Identify, monitor and analyze internal (e.g. financials, movement, revenue, cost, sales) and external (e.g., technology, market share, competitive) performance parameters in order to influence the portfolio strategy
· Accountable for revenue attainment and profitability and success of product or group of products through development and execution of a comprehensive portfolio strategy
· Act as the foremost expert within the product marketing and business development discipline and an acknowledged authority within the organization
· Develop business plans and portfolio positioning in the marketplace.
· Provide readout to leadership level regarding portfolio and plans as assigned.
· Collaborate with other AT&T teams to ensure AT&T is positioned as the continued leader
· Work with marketing and sales operations teams to develop service delivery and channel enablement plans.
· Develop compelling positioning and value proposition and selling tools
· Market Analysis: assess market and customer dynamics and incorporate into offer development and lifecycle activities.
· Perform competitive analysis to evaluate product capabilities, pricing, promotion, distribution; analyze how these impact market share;
· Recommend and implement changes required to be competitive.
· Rationalize solution offerings by performing map/gap analysis against current offering and market opportunities.
· Establish requirements to effectively manage and track to a plan of record, including total sales, revenue, churn and contribution
· Motivate others to action and provide leadership qualities as needed.
· Foster strong relationships with internal and external resources. Engage with different functional teams and business units (in order to drive business success and optimization.
· Acts as team lead as needed to provide leadership to less experienced professionals
Education: Typically requires a bachelors degree.
Experience: Typically this position is considered the foremost expert within the product marketing discipline and an acknowledged authority within the organization.
Six years product management and/or business development and strategy experience
Must be comfortable with conveying the value of new and emerging products, technologies or applications to senior level management and across a diverse product team
Product launch and lifecycle management experience
Previous experience leading a cross-functional organization in executing projects from ideation to completion
Strong analytic and fact-based decision-making skills
Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and operate in a fast-paced, high-growth professional environment
Must possess both outstanding written and oral communication skills
Must be proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook.
- Product management experience within high tech, software and/or wireless/telecom industry highly desired.