Oracle NetSuite Value Consultant – Opportunity Support in Dallas, Texas
NetSuite Value Consultant – Opportunity Support
The Industry Principal - NA role is responsible for supporting value selling activities - developing business value propositions associated with NetSuite applications and services, and providing enablement and support for the sales organization when they build out value content. This is a strategic role that works closely with the sales organization as well as customer or prospect C-level executives and business managers to provide industry thought leadership, value tools and content, and expert consultation on value management to support business value improvements.
Industry Principals are successful consultants, project managers, and thought leaders who can effectively describe to executives NetSuite’s value proposition through ROI and TCO analysis for corporate and mid-market deals, as well as provide “hands on” opportunity support for the sales organization.
· Clearly articulate the benefits of NetSuite’s solution capabilities to all levels including line of business managers and C-level executives
· Provide support to the sales organization in their development of value propositions
· Create applicable re-usable value models to support application ROI and TCO improvements.
· Document key value strategies in white papers and related studies
· Act as both an analyst (interviews, presentations, analysis) and a key presenter (generate solution, final presentation to CEO and top managers).
· Work with customers to measure and benchmark current financial state and identify continuous improvements following application implementation through follow-up assessments
· Job duties are varied and complex, a track record of successful independent judgment is required
· 5 years in a comparable value selling, business management, or consultative selling role for software organizations preferred
· Previous application experience in one or more of the following desired: Oracle, Workday, SAP, Infor, IBM, Epicor, Intacct, FinancialForce.com or Salesforce.com
· ROI and TCO analysis expertise
· Executive presentation and communication
· Understand the role of cost drivers and strategic cost analysis in a value based management system
· Ability to work independently
· BA/MBA or equivalent applicable work experience
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions. Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities. Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience preferred. Subject matter expertise in industry/product space. Knowledge of key industry leaders and management. Knowledge of Oracle competition. Presentation and product demonstration experience. Previous consultative selling experience preferred. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers. Travel may be needed. BA/BS degree in related field.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Locations: US-CA,California-San Diego, US-TX,Texas-Dallas, US-CA,California-San Mateo, US-TX,Texas-Austin, United States, US-AZ,Arizona-Phoenix
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire