DynCorp International LLC. Project Controls Spec Sr PMO in FORT WORTH, Texas
TheProject Controls (PC) Specialist Seniorprovides advanced PC knowledge, cost, and schedule management principles in analyzing project management data.
Principal Accountabilities *
- Under minimal supervision, perform more difficult and complex aspects of PC activities, ensuring activities such as project administration, change management, project estimating, cost management, and schedule management are executed in a timely fashion and in accordance with company standards and contractual requirements
- Provide expert assistance in development of scope, schedule, budget, and estimate to complete data for assigned tasks
- Responsible for creation of Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and development of schedules and budget data (including resource loading) for those WBS elements
- Collect, interpret, and input schedule and cost data into project control database and provide output to project team
- Develop, analyze, and provide support to functional area and Site Managers on change packages for both internal approval and client notification
- Develop and maintain status reports including labor productivity, schedule status, financial analysis, cost performance, and earned value curves
- Provide technical guidance and oversight to less experienced PC personnel
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skills *
- Ability to develop and maintain positive, cooperative, team oriented relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers, clients, and others in contact with the job
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Proficient in cost management, schedule management, or baseline change management
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Prefer skill in database maintenance and development
Experience & Education *
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in related field with at least one (1) year in planning, scheduling, and cost engineering in a project management environment
- Bachelor’s degree in associated discipline. Two (2) years of experience in Project Controls or related field may be substituted for each year of the four (4) years of college.
- Experience with EVM, cost reporting, and scheduling software
- Prefer certification from an accredited, related organization such as AACE, PMI, etc.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment *
- Generally works in normal office environment. Some positions will be assigned to overseas locations where living and working conditions at the assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable, with long hours, exposure to weather, dust and hazardous/harsh conditions.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
Generally works in a normal office environment. However, due to operational locations of various Task Orders under LOGCAP IV, may be required to travel domestically and internationally, on short notice, to austere environments under harsh living conditions, for periods of time not longer than 179 days.
Job: *Project / Program Management
Title: Project Controls Spec Sr PMO
Location: UNITED STATES-TEXAS-FORT WORTH
Requisition ID: 1705501