Epic Health Services Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)- Pediatric Home Based Afterschool Caseload in Garland, Texas
Epic Pediatric Therapy, part of the Aveanna family of companies, provides a variety of therapy services that often serve as a critical component in the plan of care for children with injuries, disabilities, or developmental delays. We serve children across the states of Texas, Virginia, Arizona and Colorado!
*Epic Pediatric Therapy is hiring compassionate Speech Language Pathologists to provide coordinated care to pediatric patients, ages 0-21 years, in a _clinic setting_. The Registered professional will provide Therapeutic techniques for the rehabilitation of patients with speech, language, hearing, oral motor, swallowing and cognitive disorders. The Speech Language Pathologist will also plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans to restore or maintain patient well-being and collaborate with interdisciplinary teams. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Epic Pediatric Therapy is the place for you! *
- Education: Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology from an ASHA accredited college/university
- Licensure: Current state license/certified in Speech Language Pathology, Certificate of Clinical Competence from ASHA; current Driver’s License
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic Health Services.
- Experience: One year experience as a Speech Language Pathologist in an acute care or rehab setting preferred. Pediatric experience preferred.
- Skills: Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association and American Red Cross
- Transportation: Reliable transportation, valid and current auto liability insurance.
- Competitive compensation package
- Electronic Charting
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Epic Pediatric Therapy exists to provide children with highest quality pediatric therapy, both at home and in our facilities, delivered with compassion and extraordinary service. In doing so, we elevate the quality of life experienced by those we serve and create an environment where children obtain the best possible outcomes.
We consider it both a privilege and an honor when we are able to welcome a new patient into our Epic family. Our care is always delivered from a place of heartfelt compassion and empathy, and our clinical, customer service, and operations teams work together in unique synergy to deliver care that exceeds our patients’ expectations.
Business Sector: Epic Pediatric Therapy
Location: TX-Garland (Clinic)
General Area: Garland, TX
Job Code: 45853