WageWorks Relationship Manager II in Irving, Texas
WageWorks enables millions of people to save money on critical expenses like healthcare, dependent care, and commuting, through Consumer-Directed Benefits, such as Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) and Commuter Benefits. WageWorks is a leader in the industry serving more than 6.5 million people for over 100,000 employers, including 63% of the Fortune 500 and numerous public sector clients.
As a Relationship Manager II, you will be a trusted advisor to major and national size accounts including Fortune 1000 clients, ensuring complete customer satisfaction with WageWorks products and services post implementation of a WageWorks benefits plan. Your consultative and responsive approach to client management through value-added consulting services will ensure that key client contacts are knowledgeable, fully engaged, and satisfied with WageWorks’ offerings driving additional customer revenue opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the client’s key operational and strategic decision makers, including the executive buyers.
- Partner with key internal WageWorks departments to understand and resolve client issues during all phases of client engagement and better understand the client’s requirements.
- Conduct quarterly reviews with analysis of client-specific utilization, trends and service level metrics.
- Identify opportunities for increased participation with WageWorks clients and works cooperatively with internal organizations to ensure employee participation targets are met.
- Support the Sales team in the RFP process and identify opportunities to increase the mix of products and services provided to the client.
- Become and remain an expert in the healthcare industry, including broker networks to improve the effectiveness of our team and the information available to our clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance or related field.
- At least 4-6 years of account management experience in a related field or environment with large multi-location employers
- At least 2-3 years of experience in dealing with senior level contacts at Fortune 1000 companies
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills allowing you to interact effectively with clients, sales team members, operations, customer service and other internal departments
- Strong organizational and time management skills allowing you to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail and a high commitment to client satisfaction to proactively identify client needs and offer tailored solutions is required
Build Your Career at WageWorks!
WageWorks believes that our success is achieved by its People. Values describe how we work together to achieve our success. It is our employees that drive results through living our Company Values. Every employee at WageWorks is expected to uphold and demonstrate the six Company Values listed below as an additional component of the job description and as a standard of individual performance.
CARING: People are the heart of our company. We care about people: our Clients, our Client’s employees and their families, our partners, and local communities, and our fellow employees at WageWorks.
CUSTOMER-CENTRIC: Our Customer comes first. We aim to serve our Clients and their employees, our brokers and partners, as well as our internal customers.
PASSIONATE: We love what we do and are passionate about delivering Consumer-Directed Benefits that save people money and enrich their lives.
ACCOUNTABLE: We are dedicated to making our team and the company succeed, and we are open, honest, ethical, and conscientious, as we deliver on our commitments.
LEADING: Our actions inspire new ideas and drive change each and every day.
RESPECTFUL: We value the diversity of our people, treat them with dignity and respect, encourage their development and reward their performance.
WageWorks provides equal employment opportunity without regard to pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical condition, veteran or military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Employment will require successful completion of a background check.
Equal Opportunity for Disabled Veterans, Recently Separated Veterans, Other Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans.
Drug free workplace.
Location: Irving, TX
Secondary Location(s): Tempe, AZ
Employment Type: Regular
# of Openings: 1