Citi Sr. Business Analyst (CTI – Request Management / Cloud Automation Services) in Irving, Texas
Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 18004032
Job Description :
Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) is looking for an analyst to support efforts to improve our request management processes. The CTI Product Management group was established in mid-2013 and is accountable for the products CTI provides to our internal clients located in the rest of the firm globally. Product Management ensures that products (ranging from desktops to application hosting products) are designed, delivered, and supported using the right technology, the right service model and the right economics. Product Management also ensures that products are improved over time as technology changes and unit cost trends dictate, and in response to clients’ needs. Product Management is strategic function, but one that requires a practical understanding of technology.
The Request Management function is now being established to focus on efforts to improve how customers request CTI products in Cloud and Non-Cloud environments. The team will be responsible for advancing a vision of improving the speed of delivery through automation and process reengineering, while also rationalizing the number of products that we offer through tools such as Citi Marketplace, ServiceNow, and Citi Automation Services (CAS)
As a part of the Request Management team the ideal candidate will contribute to the work efforts and projects to improve Citi Marketplace (a go to place for Citi internal users to order traditional products to perform his/her job functions effectively) and Citi Automation Services (an internally developed Citi Cloud provisioning tool) through rationalization of product offerings, improved organization of requests, and technical modernization.
The ideal candidate should have a strong background in Excel and data analysis, but also some background in infrastructure technology and Cloud Orchestration concepts. The candidate should have the ability to lead projects to improve request processes. This position will be an individual contributor role.
– Lead specific work efforts and projects to improve Citi Marketplace/Citi Automation Services through rationalization of product offerings, improved organization of requests, and technical modernization.
– Work with stakeholders in CATE and other cross functional groups in Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) to define functional requirements for tooling changes.
– Work on projects focused on request workflow improvements through automation and elimination of unnecessary approvals.
– Perform system and data analysis to support Request Management mission
– Work closely with management to carry out the organizational objectives to create an efficient Citi Market Place (CMP)
– Create monthly request performance dashboards against SLAs, working with Product Management leads.
– Work with the Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) Product Management team to enhancement to the Citi Market Place (CMP) governance model including gate-keeping upcoming approval model reviews
– Analyze Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) Products catalogs to align products to Request Management governance strategy
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
– 3+ years of relative experience
– ITIL, Analytical, Intermediate or Advanced Excel including graphing
– Knowledge of PowerPoint or similar applications to create presentation for upper management
– Working knowledge of structured query language
– Understand and familiar with the project and program management skills
– Basic understanding of technology management concepts, including request management and service catalogs
– Basic understanding of Cloud computing concepts
– Working knowledge of Visio to create process flows
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience