WageWorks Sup, Customer Service in Irving, Texas
Customer Service Supervisor
OVERVIEW AND REPORTING RELATIONSHIP
This position ensures optimal daily workflow by supervising and coordinating various aspects of a call center. This position strives to maintain customer satisfaction levels for a growing consumer base while fostering a positive work environment that encourages happy and productive employees.
OTHER REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES
- On an ongoing basis, carries out the personnel actions for the call center customer service team, which includes but is not limited to hiring and scheduling employees; training and evaluating employees; coaching, counseling and managing performance; and making salary, merit or other pay increase recommendations. This position may also make recommendations or execute corrective actions as necessary.
- Considers staff training needs, project work, vacations and personal leaves as well as works with workforce management to anticipate call volume of inbound traffic. Arranges schedules accordingly to ensure adequate coverage and consistent levels of customer support.
- Monitors calls, quality customer service levels and other benchmarks for customer service effectiveness. Tracks and reports adherence to quality and service standards. Provides regular operational, financial, and statistical reports to call center leadership team, identifying inefficiencies and outlining opportunities for improvement. This may include providing industry standard metrics as well as those specific to Company requirements.
- Collaborates with call center management team to develop service strategies that are aligned with standard business requirements and objectives providing top-notch service, while minimizing the cost to provide that service. This includes working closely with the Operations Manager or Customer Service Manager to analyze operations and efficiency of the call center.
- Acts as a third tier of support, responding to telecommunications issues and escalated customer services calls in a timely and effective manner. Sets a good example for training and mentoring activities as appropriate.
- Works collaboratively with call center management team to develop strategic business work plan goals and budgets. Tracks and periodically reports progress to senior management, providing feedback and suggestions for change to increase operational effectiveness.
- Works cooperatively with other WageWorks departments to coordinate resources where appropriate and take necessary steps to manage, meet or exceed client expectations in support of a mutually satisfactory business partnership. This may include supervising the integration and coordination of call center management systems and the continual interaction with all departments.
- Maintains current and complete awareness of products to effectively provide direction and respond to issues that customer service representatives may encounter. This may involve attending advanced training sessions or meetings in which information is imparted and discussed.
A proficient knowledge and understanding of business as normally obtained through the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in business or a related field.
Build Your Career at WageWorks!
WageWorks enables millions of people to save money on critical expenses like healthcare, dependent care, and commuting, through Consumer-Directed Benefits, such as Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) and Commuter Benefits. WageWorks is a leader in the industry serving more than 6.5 million people for over 100,000 employers, including 63% of the Fortune 500 and numerous public sector clients.
WageWorks believes that our success is achieved by its People. Values describe how we work together to achieve our success. It is our employees that drive results through living our Company Values. Every employee at WageWorks is expected to uphold and demonstrate the six Company Values listed below as an additional component of the job description and as a standard of individual performance.
Customer-Centric: Our Customer comes first. We aim to serve our Clients and their employees, our brokers and partners, as well as our internal customers.
Caring: People are at the heart of our company. We care about people: our Clients, our Clients’ employees and their families, our partners, and local communities, and our fellow employees at WageWorks.
Passionate: We love what we do and are passionate about delivering Consumer-Directed Benefits that save people money and enrich their lives.
Accountable: We are dedicated to making our team and the company succeed, and we are open, honest, ethical and conscientious, as we deliver on our commitments.
Leading: Our actions inspire new ideas and drive change each and every day.
Respectful: We value the diversity of our people, treat them with dignity and respect, encourage their development and reward their performance.
Why Work for WageWorks?
If you're looking for a career that provides plenty of growth opportunities, responsibility, and interesting challenges to tackle, you will find it here.
If you want to join a fast-moving, high-growth, exciting company that's a market leader, you’re looking in the right place.
But mostly, if you want to help people live happier, healthier, and more productive lives, then you’ll want to work for WageWorks.
WageWorks provides equal employment opportunity without regard to pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical condition, veteran or military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Employment will require successful completion of a background check.
Equal Opportunity for Disabled Veterans, Recently Separated Veterans, Other Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans.
Drug free workplace.
Location: Irving, TX
Employment Type: Regular
# of Openings: 1