Baylor Scott & White Health Mgr Practice Operations I - Plano (Colon & Rectal Clinic) in Plano, Texas
The Practice Operations Manager is responsible for coordinating all activities of the Physician Office to ensure efficient office operations. The Practice Operations Manager prepares financial and administrative reports, supervises assigned personnel and works with the Physician to ensure practice is managed according to established standards. In addition, the Practice Operations Manager performs the following:
• Manage daily activities of Physician Office to ensure efficient office operations.
• Develop, review, revise, submit and implement policies, procedures, and objectives for practice which are complimentary to HealthTexas Provider Network (HTPN) objectives.
• Supervise maintenance of medical records and files.
• Supervise entry of charges, procedure codes, payments, and patient demographic information.
The ideal candidate for the Practice Operations Manager role is someone with effective communication skills who is organized, flexible and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Location/Facility Colon & Rectal Clinic
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
• Specialty/Department/Practice Specialty Clinic
• Shift/Schedule Day Shift, M-F (40 hours/week)
• Benefits Our competitive benefits package includes*:
• Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
• 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
• Tuition Reimbursement
• PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
• Associates or Bachelor's Degree Preferred
• 3 Years of Relevant Experience Associated with Progressive Responsibility
As a health care system committed to improving the health of those we serve, we are asking our employees to model the same behaviors that we promote to our patients. As of January 1, 2012, Baylor Scott & White Health no longer hires individuals who use nicotine products.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.