USAA Voice Engineer in Plano, Texas
Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking talented Voice Engineer - Senior Level for our Plano, TX facility.
Proactively seeks new methods and technologies to maintain network(s), infrastructure, and applications adhering to USAA rigor and established guidelines. Identifies need and implements system monitoring, corrective action, system refreshes, hardware replacements, software upgrades, and application modifications. Troubleshoots network(s), infrastructure, or application issues, identifies root cause, establishes return to service, evaluates/develops/implements/documents mitigation strategies. Identifies and proactively seeks opportunities to implement process improvements, documents technical diagrams and procedures. Designs, analyzes, installs, tests, configures, and administers network(s), infrastructure, and applications as well as providing a full range of testing, administration, and quality checks.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level. In each of the past five years, we've been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, and we've ranked among Victory Media's Top 10 Military Friendly® Employers 13 years straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to apply.
ABOUT USAA IT
Our most important qualification isn't technical, it's human. Here, we don't just sit in front of a screen. We stand behind our 11 million members who rely on us every day.
We are over 3,000 employees strong, a passionately supportive and collaborative team built on agile principles. We've been a top-two Computerworld 100 Best Places to Work in IT five years in a row and were recently named a Top 50 Employer for Minority Engineers & IT by Workforce Diversity Magazine.
See what it's like to work for a company where your passion meets our purpose:
USAA Information Technology: A Realistic Preview
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years experience in a technical capacity supporting a network or infrastructure or application configuration
- Experience with Cisco Call Manager deployment and troubleshooting
- Expert level in troubleshooting SIP and designing SIP call flows
- Experience managing enterprise dial plans supporting multiple disparate systems and numbering formats
- Deploying and troubleshooting SIP endpoints and devices - Cisco Jabber, Cisco Phones
- 5+ years supporting multi-vendor Call Center, Enterprise, and mixed UC environments
- 3+ years designing and deploying Cisco UC/UCCE/ICM/CVP Enterprise applications
- 3+ years Working with SIP Trunking Service Providers deploying IP Toll Free and Enterprise Voice Services
- Oracle Enterprise Session Border Controller design, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Avaya/Cisco Interoperability
- Oracle Communications Application Session Controller
- Oracle Tunnel Session Controller
USAA Network Engineers transform analytics to impact our members' experiences. Collectively, we are:
- Curious and excited by new ideas
- Energized by a fast-paced environment
- Able to understand and translate business needs into leading-edge technology
- Comfortable working as part of a connected team, but self-motivated
- Community-focused, dependable and committee
- Exceptionally detail-oriented
USAA's most valuable resource is our 28,000 employees. We promote a culture of diversity and inclusion, encouraging varied perspectives and ideas.
Our team enjoys world-class benefits, pay and highly competitive reward opportunities, including comprehensive healthcare, wellness and wealth building programs, employee resource groups, 401K matching dollar-for-dollar up to 8% of pay, career planning and continuing education. We promote a strong work-life balance with a variety of on-site services and conveniences depending on location, including a daycare, health center and pharmacy, multiple dining options, company stores, covered parking and free fitness centers. USAA is a casual dress environment.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Voice Engineer TX-Plano R0015436